Including the Law of Free Will and the Law of Grace
- You cannot be hypnotized against your will, and even after a hypnotic state is achieved, you will be able to hear, talk, think, act or open your eyes at anytime.
- Even a directly proposed hypnotic suggestion cannot make you do anything against your morals, religion or self preservation. If such a suggestion were given, you would either refuse to comply or would come out of the trance.
- The ego cannot be detached in hypnosis, so secrets will not come out while in trance, and you won’t do anything you wouldn’t normally do if you felt relaxed about the situation.
- The best hypnotic subjects are not unintelligent people. The more strong-willed, intelligent and imaginative you are, the better subject you will probably be.
Most people who inquire about hypnosis are interested in one of the following:
- Overcoming a problem.
- Accomplishing an objective.
- Having an experience.
Hypnosis is certainly no magic wand, but when used correctly it can give you an edge. It can provide you with a running start and help you to open all the necessary doors as you proceed towards achieving your goals.
The main approach utilized by Dr. Goldberg is a superconscious mind tap. During this process the patient is trained to tap into their Higher Self (superconscious mind) to access this perfect energy and raise the frequency of their own subconscious mind.
The Universe is perfectly balanced by natural and moral laws which maintain order. When you work within the Laws, you can be sure of an eventual positive outcome. When the Laws are transgressed, you can be assured of suffering-the only purpose of which is to teach you a better way.
The Law Of Free Will
Although many of the major events in your life are predestined, you have free will to sidestep you destiny. Also, you always have free will in how you respond to any situation. If you respond with love, compassion and integrity, you have probably learned your karmic lesson and will not have to repeat the experience in the future.
The Law Of Grace
Karma can be experienced to the letter of the laws or in mercy or grace. Wisdom erases karma. If you show mercy, grace and love, you will receive the same in return. Your subconscious is a vast storehouse of information and abilities and includes details about your present, past, and future experiences.
When a patient’s spiritual problem indicate the possible influence of a past or future life, Dr. Goldberg suggests that he can relax himself until he reaches an alpha state. He then asks the patient to go back or forward to a significant life that relates to the experience, the patient gains psychic empowerment to their present day problem and can deal with it effectively